HOSAKA KWAI JUDO CLUB is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with any of the club senior coaches
As a Judoka at HOSAKA KWAI JUDO CLUB you are expected to abide by the following club rules:
- Judoka must play within the rules and respect coaches and their decisions.
- Judoka must respect opponents.
- Judoka should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions
- Judoka must wear suitable kit, the wearing of hard or metallic objects is prohibited whilst training or competing and appropriate footwear should be worn to the mat edge from the changing rooms.
- Only White Judogi are approved
- Female Judoka should also wear a plain white Tee Shirt under their Judogi top.
- Male Judoka should not wear any garment under their Judogi top without permission of a coach.
- Judoka must pay any fees for training before stepping on the mat.
- Judoka are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions.
- Judoka are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.